This material is copyrighted. Except for your own private use, you may not copy or reproduce it in any way without express permission from Northwest Resource Associates.
A Place of Support
"The hardest part of the entire process is finding people who will listen and want to help. I am very grateful that I spoke with you the other day… thank you for all of the resources, your kind words of encouragement, and the follow up - I appreciate it greatly." -Adoptive Parent
Offering compassion and care to Oregon’s state adoptive & guardianship families is our wheelhouse.
We respect the strengths & struggles of the families
who have so much to teach us all.
A tireless pursuit of adoption-competent, trauma-informed education inspires our Family Support Specialists. We serve the entire state, supporting the vital work of Oregon’s valued community partners and DHS social workers.
Explore Support Options
Find or start a Support Group
- Contact DHS Adoption & Guardianship Assistance staff
- Locate a therapist or mental health service
- Access the PSU Directory of Therapists with advanced adoption & foster care training
- Learn about the Youth Villages Intercept program
- Join ORPARC’s Private Online Groups