FRIDAYS - 9 sessions
January 8, 2021 to March 8, 2021 | 10:30 AM - Noon
Register by 12/18/2020
Circle of Security parenting education is for you if:
- You are looking for parenting strategies
- You want to increase your confidence as a parent
- You are concerned your emotional health is impacting your parenting
- The relationship with your child is a source of concern
- Differences exist between parents about parenting
At times all parents feel lost or confused about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Learning Objectives of the Training:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child's self esteem
- Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
Register: Please call the Front Desk at 503.352.3260 to register or indicate interest.
Presented by: Sally Gradin, LCSW, Child and Family Therapist & Cassidy Smith, BA, Qualified Mental Health Associate
- Location: Options Counseling and Family Services Via ZOOM Online Meeting Platform
- Registration deadline: Friday December 18
- Who: Parents, with children up to age 13
- Cost: Covered by OHP insurance. Non-OHP participants: $40 per session (check insurance)
- Registration is limited. Please see registration form for attendance expectations.
Download Flyer Here
See description for registration instructions.