This material is copyrighted. Except for your own private use, you may not copy or reproduce it in any way without express permission from Northwest Resource Associates.
- Introduction to TBRI®
- TBRI®: Trust-Based Relational Intervention
- TBRI® An Overview: Putting the Pieces Together
- ORPARC’s lending library has many TBRI® or related books, children’s books & DVD’s available for check out, including those listed in the topical Attachment category list. Please check out the TBRI category lists.
- Caught Between the Amygdala and a Hard Place by Karyn Purvis, PhD and David Cross, PhD
- The Healing Power of “Giving Voice” by Karyn Purvis, PhD and David Cross, PhD
- Helping a Child Through Trauma by Sharla Kostelyk
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI): A Systemic Approach to Complex Developmental Trauma by Karyn B. Purvis, David R. Cross, Donald F. Dansereau, and Sheri R. Parris