This material is copyrighted. Except for your own private use, you may not copy or reproduce it in any way without express permission from Northwest Resource Associates.
Oregon Specific Resources
- Brookdale Foundation, Relatives as Parents
- Children’s Bureau Express, Spotlight on Kinship Care
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Fact Sheet
- Coping with the Unique Challenges of Kinship Care, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Generations United
- Grandparenting Today, University of Wisconsin-Extension
- A Grandparent’s and Other Relative’s Guide to Raising Children with Disabilities, developed by Generations United, available in the ORPARC library. Please contact us to request a copy.
- Oregon’s Legal Guide for Grandparents and Other Older Relatives Raising Children, developed by the Oregon Department of Human Services, available in the ORPARC library.
- A Resource Guide for Grandparents and other Relatives Raising Children in Oregon, developed by the Oregon Department of Human Services, available in the ORPARC library.